All Baruch students are welcome to attend our events regardless of membership status.
However, becoming an inducted member unlocks various benefits, such as:
- An invitation to our official LinkedIn group
- Eligibility to become an Executive Board Member
- Endorsed certificate distributed at our Induction Ceremony
- Access to Exclusive Resources on our website
- Opportunities to attend events with limited seats
To become an inducted member, you have to satisfy the following
requirements within two consecutive semesters:
5 Corporate Events
2 General Interest Meetings
2 Volunteer Events
To check your current requirement standing:
Click the button below to email our VP of Internal Affairs
Navigating through Covid-19
In response to the novel coronavirus, we will be counting the Spring 2020 and Fall 2020 semesters as one semester when counting event credits towards induction.
Our events for the Fall 2020 semester will be remote, and we are moving as many meetings as possible to virtual platforms.
We believe in promoting a safe environment for students and professionals
to meet and network.