All Baruch students are welcome to attend our events regardless of membership status.
However, becoming an inducted member unlocks various benefits, such as:
- An invitation to our official LinkedIn group
- Eligibility to become an Executive Board Member
- Endorsed certificate distributed at our Induction Ceremony
- Access to Exclusive Resources on our website
- Opportunities to attend events with limited seats
To become an inducted member, you have to satisfy the following
requirements within two consecutive semesters:
5 Corporate Events
2 General Interest Meetings
2 Volunteer Events
To check your current requirement standing:
Click the button below to email our VP of Internal Affairs
Navigating through Covid-19
Our events for the Spring 2021 semester will be remote, and we are moving as many meetings as possible to virtual platforms.
We believe in promoting a safe environment for students and professionals
to meet and network.